Some famous Biotique Bio Facewash

 Some famous Biotique Bio Facewash


1. Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner

The best product for reducing open pores. I was facing problems with open pores on my face due to pimples. With daily use of this product I can see the effect.
Lovely smell and texture. Makes my face feel clean and fresh. I have tried a few items from this brand and have been pleased with outcomes. 



 2.  Biotique Bio Honey Water Clarifying Toner

This biotique honey water has really toned my skin it lightens pigmentation and removes bumps and spots cause I had spots it has cleared my skin. 

A great toner. I've tried quite a few others but always come back to this one. Yes, the smell is quite strong and it does feel almost like alcohol when you swipe close to your eyes (if that makes sense?) and I don't think it's preservative free as the shelf life is three years since manufacture. But somehow it doesn't dry my skin out, causes no allergic reactions whatsoever, and always manages to pull some additional dirt out from my pores (and I'm quite stringent with my skin-care, always double-cleanse and also exfoliate regularly). Works both for my oily T-zone and dry cheeks. Great.




 3. Biotique Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion for All Skin Types

The smell of the moisturiser is mesmerising. Gives such a good feeling. And its the most lightest moisturiser perfect as a makeup base. If you follow the perfect routine of cleanse, serum, moisturizer....your skin will stay soft. My skin is dry and i am in my 40s. This works well for me. 


 4.  Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser For All Skin Types

This is really nice cleanser, I've usually buy high end cleanser but find this one works the same. Take off heavy make-up and waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a breeze. I would suggest a double cleanse on heavy makeup but has not dried out my skin and works well with my toner, moisturiser.


Post a Comment

0 Comments