Seven Most famous Cetaphil facewash

Seven Most famous Cetaphil facewash


 1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 
 
Of course an excellent product for sensitive skin, reduced pores and improve skin texture.  
This is the only face cleanser I use .
For people having dry to combination skin it's a big no to use foaming face washes .Thus Cetaphil non foaming cleanser is a good choice .
It doesn't lather at all and makes your skin feel clean at the same time .


 2. Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser

 One of the best cleansers available in the market. I prefer less chemical and fragrance free products.
Mild foaming cleanser removes dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance.

 
3. Cetaphil Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

Very good. Can be used daily ; gives an unmatched sense of having "scrubbed down" when you need it. Perfect for sensitive skin prone to breakouts and redness (hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic).

This gentle cleanser removes dirt and impurities while micro-fine beads buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.


 4. Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

I had stubborn pustules on my forehead, chin and cheeks and as winter came, I needed substantial moisturizer to provide proper hydration. Sadly none of them worked and aggravated my pimples. However, after using Cetaphil it did not happened again. No burning sensation, no itching and no pimple spreading or greasy feeling. 

Warning: THIS IS NOT A CURE FOR PIMPLES. It is a safe moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin, suffering from pimples. If you have a paradox of having pimples on dry skin and in need of Proper Hydration, Cetaphil is the product for you. It spreads really well and absorbs instantly like a serum, and only a tiny amount in required to go all over your face. It is certified "non-comedogenic", therefore it does not clog pores or adhere to dirt which causes pimple to aggravate.

For more details- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

 5. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal To Oily Skin
 It was suggested I purchase this to help cleanse sensitive nose and cheeks due to Rosacea and resulting Rhinophyma. The Rhinophyma is about to be surgically treated, so my dermatologist felt that this product would be best suited in order to prepare the skin for the hacking it is about to undertake. 
I have only used it once...and wow...it feels as if someone has delicately placed a layer of silk over my face. I used it just before bed and it really does provide a deep clean. To be updated weekly now until I have the surgery... then to be used for ever more! Am using in conjunction with the daily SPF moisturiser!



 6. Cetaphil Redness Control Daily Foaming Facewash

This is one of the most drying products I have ever used. My skin is actually flaking when I get out of the shower. I'm applying moisturizer like it's my job. My redness has been reduced a bit not as much as I had hoped. As others have mentioned the smell is strong and it lingers after the fact. I'll use it to the end of the bottle and see what happens with the redness.



 7. Cetaphil OS Cleanser For Oily Skin

I have super oily sensitive acne prone skin. This facewash has worked wonders. I bought the 2 bottle combo and then went ahead and bought 2 more as they were showing stock was low. Don't just believe me, use it. It has no soap, it will not lather but will clean your face and get rid of all the oil without drying up. It cleared my acne and plumps my skin. You can use it as many times you like in a day. So guys and girls you need this immediately. Thank me later !!



Post a Comment

0 Comments